Type: Full-time, permanent
Number of open positions: 2
Recommended background: At least four years of relevant experience
Working hours: Full time
Requested starting date: As soon as possible, negotiable
Location: Aviapolis, Karhumäentie 3, Vantaa (also possible to work part-time remotely)
Application deadline: 8 February 2019
We change nothing except everything!
BCaster is an AI-powered media platform for user-generated content. We analyse, tag and describe media content automatically. All captured media has rich mobile device sensor information. Therefore, searching for the right content is easier and faster than ever before.
BCaster Oy was incorporated in 2016. We are a quickly growing company with a team of 25 people with eight nationalities working to create the future's best media platform. We are the dream team and wannabe geniuses. But above all, enthusiasts with tons of experience in the fields of video, media, software and entrepreneurship.
Your role can be adapted according to your wishes and background. One thing is for sure though: in this position you can definitely take as much responsibility as you can handle and be a part of creating something completely new! BCaster is building a global business, so this position will have also international possibilities.
We are looking for:
- Good skills in UI implementation and an understanding of UX
- Ability to write clean code
- Interest in the startup world in a funding-secured company
- Good interpersonal and cooperation skills
- Fluency in English
We consider as an advantage:
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Experience in Express.js and Node.js
- Experience in APIs
- Experience in UI design systems
- Knowledge of cloud services like AWS
- Understanding the importance of performance in front-end
- “Gyro Gearloose” -attitude :)
- A salary genuinely reflecting your expertise
- Possibility to work and play with the latest technologies and AI solutions
- Opportunity to be part of developing something new and innovative in the world of video services
- Flexibility in work hours and opportunity to work remotely
- Young, innovative and casual work environment free of corporate BS
- Excellent fringe benefits including specialist level health care insurance, dental care, free parking and gym membership, very nice new office, latest laptops and mobile phones, etc.
Are you ready to seize this opportunity? Please send your CV and cover letter in PDF to Mr. Eero Sario, email@example.com. If you have a LinkedIn, GitHub or similar profile, please also link them to your application. We go through the applications already during the application period, so apply as soon as possible!
You can learn more about BCaster at www.bcaster.com.